The 16-man crew onboard the KM Black Manta are very experienced,
friendly and hard working.
Divers are quickly put at ease by their helpfulness and cheer.
Our services on board include a Nitrox membrane system,
10 sets of full dive gear, wo masseuses, Nespresso coffee-making machine,
housekeeping and laundry services..
Beverages such as coffee, tea, Milo and drinking water are offered free of charge.
Soft drinks, beers and wine are for sale.
Meals onboard are mainly Indonesian and Western fare served buffet-style.
KM Black Manta Specifications
- Operationally ready in Jan 2006
- Length 32.00m
- Width 7.20m
- Steel Hull
- GRT 209 Ton
- Main Engines 500 HP Twin Cummins KTA19
- Service speed 8-10 knots
- Genset - 75 KVA x 2 Perkins
- En-suite cabin : 8 (Main deck 4, lower deck 4)
- Standard cabin : 2 on main deck
- Total Toilet : 10 with water heater
- Full stainless steel Kitchen
- All indoor air-con
- Salon 5m x 7m with 42" Plasma TV, DVD player
- Big Dining area outdoor 7m x 8m
- Sun deck 1200 sq feet
- 10 x deck chair with mattress
- Furuno Radar, GPS plotter, sounder. SSB radio, VHF radio, SART, EPIRB
- Standard fire fighting equipment
- 2 x 25 people life raft
- 50 life jacket
- 2 x 5.5 m / 1 x 5.2m (total 3 chase boat)
- 2 x anchor system (DC / AC)
- Bauer 2 x 320 lit / 1 x 250 lit (Total 3 compressor)
- 24 diving tanks
- diving weights
- Nitrox clean air filter system
- Fresh water tank 30 ton
- Fuel tank 17 ton
- 2 x water maker : total 4000 lit per day of fresh water
- Raja Ampat
- Cenderawasih Bay
- Forgotten Islands + Crossing Trips
Für die Kreuzfahrten gelten besondere Zahlungs- und Stornobedingungen.
Die angegebenen Preise beruhen auf aktuellen Wechselkursen und können sich jederzeit ändern.